• Cut-off Line
– Other lights have intrusive and intense high beams that adversely affect oncoming drivers or riders.
– Optical design of a projection lamp eliminates excessive beam lift, directing the majority of the LED light toward the ground and maximizing light output.
• High-quality light pattern
– Other lights exhibit limited flood that creates dark areas, while the Helios light creates an even and wider flood.
– The Helios light uses and aspheric lens that creates a much wider light angle compared to other lights using traditional reflectors, delivering a greater sight range to the user.
• Reflector Characteristics
– AL deposition that increases reflectivity by 90%
– Cut-off line that minimizes light loss
– Bulk of beam output is directed toward the ground
• Lens Characteristics
– Transparent material that maximizes light transmissivity
– Special lens design maximizes light-level but directs output downward.
– Asheric lens design eliminates beam dispersion above eye-level, reducing discomfort for oncoming drivers
• Airflow mechanism
– Airflow enters through the intakes located on the lower part of the bottom case
– Inflowing cold air cools the hot heat sinks that draw away heat generated by the LED
– Air is ten allowed to exit the case through exit vents located on the lower rear part of the bottom case
– Cooling system ensures device stability, maximum efficiency and durability of components.
• Equipped Luxeon Altion LED
• 1000 Lumens
• 2.8V~4.2V 4×18650 lithium ion battery
• Run time : 160 min. in high
• 2.5 hrs charging time
• 104 grams total weight
• 83mm x 43mm
• Made in Korea